Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer
You’ll be joining a team of passionate data scientist to work on diverse machine learning projects for local and international companies as well as in academic research. This will involve different phases of the end-to-end delivery – direct contact with the client, business analysis of the problem, coming up with an appropriate solution, implementation and moving it to the production environment. You’ll be directly cooperating with other machine learning team members, either by leading the project or assisting in various stages.
– Bachelor of science – preferably technical degrees: mathematics, physics, computer science and similar
– basic knowledge of Python and its data science-oriented libraries – e.g. NumPy, Pandas, scikit-learn, Jupyter
– knowledge of basic statistical and probability theory concepts (e.g. different metrics (accuracy, precision, etc.), loss functions, random variables)
– highly developed logical and analytical thinking as well as problem-solving skills
– ability to work in a team
– willingness to learn and develop skills
– communicative English – minimum B2 level
It is great if you have:
– knowledge of specific ML areas and concepts (e.g. computer vision, natural language processing, reinforcement learning, mathematical modeling, time series, neural networks, gradient boosting)
– familiarity with a deep learning framework (Tensorflow, PyTorch)
– familiarity with relational databases and SQL
– experience in using additional data science related libraries (e.g. nltk, opencv, scikit-image, gensim, plotly, seaborn, xgboost, lightgbm)
– algorithmic and code optimization skills
– experience in using Linux and using shell command line (e.g. bash/zsh)
– familiarity with version control systems (Git, GitHub/GitLab)
– familiarity with basic DevOps concepts (docker, docker-compose, kubernetes, CI/CD)
– knowledge of a cloud platform and experience in running cloud-based projects (GCP, AWS, Azure)
– professional experience in working on ML projects as a part of a bigger team
We offer you:
– working with new technologies from the machine learning area
– possibility to contribute to a variety of interesting projects
– friendly atmosphere
– plenty of development opportunities (training and conference budget)
– flexible work hours and remote work possibility
– chillout room / free beverages / team & company events
– benefits: MultiSport, LuxMed
8 000 – 16 000 PLN + VAT [B2B]
About the company
Since 2009 we have been helping companies and startups throughout Europe and the US to engineer powerful applications, including AI, with user-friendly UX and UI.
We trained histopathological scanners to detect cancer fast with over 89% accuracy. We improved efficiency in a German car factory by 23% and launched an early warning system for catastrophic events in Poland.
86% of our clients chose Stermedia based on recommendations.