We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our DevOps team with experience building and scaling services in a cloud environment. You’ll help software engineers deliver faster, better and more reliably. You’ll be working with a backend / DevOps team of 3 and reporting to the CTO.
- Improve CI/CD tooling.
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available systems.
- Tech stack: Linux, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, istio, Microservices, AWS (EKS, RDS, Aurora, S3), Terraform, GitLab CI/CD
- strong Linux background and using shell command line (e.g. bash/zsh)
- familiarity with version control systems (Git, GitLab)
- ability to work in a team
- willingness to learn and develop skills
- communicative English – minimum B2 level
It is great if you have:
- knowledge of a AWS cloud platform and experience in running AWS cloud-based projects
- experience in using fluxcd The GitOps operator for Kubernetes
- basic knowledge of Python
We offer you:
- working with new technologies from the machine learning area
- 1500 PLN budget on self-development per year
- possibility to contribute to a variety of interesting projects
- Seniority Level check and Internal workshops
- Personal branding (articles, conference speaker, internal workshop leader)
- flexible work hours
- remote work possibility
- chillout room / free beverages / team & company events
- MultiSport Plus
- LuxMed VIP
- friendly atmosphere
About the company
Since 2009 we have been helping companies and startups throughout Europe and the US to engineer powerful applications, including AI, with user-friendly UX and UI.
We trained histopathological scanners to detect cancer fast with over 89% accuracy. We improved efficiency in a German car factory by 23% and launched an early warning system for catastrophic events in Poland.
86% of our clients chose Stermedia based on recommendations.
Send us your CV or portfolio
|Regular||9 000 – 12 000 PLN netto||Apply|
|Senior||13 000 – 16 000+ PLN netto||Apply|