Join an innovative company that uses the newest developments in artificial intelligence to deliver projects for local and international companies. You will have the opportunity to participate in tasks spanning all levels of our organization – supporting project management, sales-related activities, or development of the company’s strategy, all the while cooperating with members of various teams.
- support in organizational activities related to daily business
- preparation of reports summarizing different aspects of strategy
- assisting in project management
You should apply if:
- you know how to complete your tasks timely and independently
- you take the initiative and show commitment in your daily work
- analytical thinking and the ability to search and synthesize information from multiple sources are your strengths
- you know what KPIs are and how to use them
- you are familiar with Google Sheets (and Docs/Slides) and enjoy learning new skills
You can expect:
- remote work possibility
- flexible work hours (10h per week minimum)
- to obtain knowledge about different aspects of technology-focused company and experience in cooperation with management
- to develop your skills in multiple tools (such as Trello, GitLab, Google Workspace)
About the company
Since 2009 we have been helping companies and startups throughout Europe and the US to engineer powerful applications, including AI, with user-friendly UX and UI.
We trained histopathological scanners to detect cancer fast with over 89% accuracy. We improved efficiency in a German car factory by 23% and launched an early warning system for catastrophic events in Poland.
86% of our clients chose Stermedia based on recommendations.