You’ll be joining a team of passionate Java developers to work on diverse projects for local and international companies as well as in academic research. This will involve different phases of the end-to-end delivery – direct contact with the client, business analysis of the problem, coming up with an appropriate solution, implementation and moving it to the production environment.
- at least 3 years of Java development experience
- bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics and/or Engineering
- extensive experience in Java-based multi-module/microservices web application development
- broad Spring Boot knowledge
- various-level testing experience
- ability to work in a team
- likes to work in an agile way
- willingness to learn and develop skills
- communicative English
It is great if you have:
- knowledge of JPA/Hibernate and its best practices
- solid SQL knowledge
- experience in using NoSQL data sources
- highly aware of security issues in web development
- hands-on ECMAScript 2015+ / TypeScript experience
- knowledge of some front-end layout library, e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation or Material Design
- day-to-day practice with continuous integration or continuous delivery (CI/CD) environment
We offer you:
- working with new technologies on a variety of interesting projects
- 1500 PLN budget on self-development per year
- Seniority Level check and Internal workshops
- Personal branding (articles, conference speaker, internal workshop leader)
- flexible work hours
- remote work possibility
- chillout room / free beverages / team & company events
- MultiSport Plus
- LuxMed VIP
- friendly atmosphere
About the company
Since 2009 we have been helping companies and startups throughout Europe and the US to engineer powerful applications, including AI, with user-friendly UX and UI.
We trained histopathological scanners to detect cancer fast with over 89% accuracy. We improved efficiency in a German car factory by 23% and launched an early warning system for catastrophic events in Poland.
86% of our clients chose Stermedia based on recommendations.