Join our team as a manual tester. You will be responsible for manual testing of mobile applications for a client from the US recruitment industry. The design team works from an office in Wrocław. Possibility to work remotely.
As a manual tester you must have:
- minimum of 2 years of experience in testing mobile applications on iOS and Android platforms
- knowledge of test case design techniques and the test process
- basic knowledge of dev tools (terminal, adb, postman, charles, swagger)
- basic knowledge of the test and performance platform (Crashlytics, embrace)
- Git experience
- bug reporting skills (JIRA)
It is great if you have:
- independence and timeliness in performing tasks
- analytical skills
- English language level (min. B2)
We offer you:
- working with new technologies from the machine learning and top-notch software development area
- 1500 PLN budget on self-development per year
- possibility to contribute to a variety of interesting projects
- Seniority Level check
- Internal workshops
- Personal branding (articles, conference speaker, internal workshop leader)
- flexible work hours
- remote work possibility
- chillout room / free beverages / team & company events
- MultiSport Plus
- LuxMed VIP
- friendly atmosphere
- Technical interview and aptitude test
- Conversation with our client
About the company
Since 2009 we have been helping companies and startups throughout Europe and the US to engineer powerful applications, including AI, with user-friendly UX and UI.
We trained histopathological scanners to detect cancer fast with over 89% accuracy.
We improved efficiency in a German car factory by 23% and launched an early warning system for catastrophic events in Poland.
86% of our clients chose Stermedia based on recommendations.
Read our case studies and work for the best clients.
Apply and join us!
|Regular||5 900 – 7 900 PLN + VAT (B2B)||Apply|
|Senior||7 900 – 10 900 PLN + VAT (B2B)||Apply|