You’ll be joining a team of passionate developers to work on diverse Python and Django based projects for local and international companies as well as in research. This will involve different phases of the end-to-end delivery – direct contact with the client, coming up with an appropriate solution, implementation and moving it to the production environment. In some projects, you will be directly cooperating with other python devs, front-end devs, and DevOps, either by leading the project or assisting in various stages.
- knowledge and experience in programming in Python and in the Django environment (min. 3 years)
- knowledge of best software development practices: design patterns, code review, functional unit / regression tests, Git /
- creativity, communication skills
- organizational, analytical and planning skills
- good command of English
It is great if you have:
- ability to work in a team
- willingness to constantly improve qualifications
We offer you:
- working with new technologies on a variety of interesting projects
- 1500 PLN budget on self-development per year
- Seniority Level check and Internal workshops
- Personal branding (articles, conference speaker, internal workshop leader)
- flexible work hours
- remote work possibility
- chillout room / free beverages / team & company events
- MultiSport Plus
- LuxMed VIP
- friendly atmosphere
About the company
Since 2009 we have been helping companies and startups throughout Europe and the US to engineer powerful applications, including AI, with user-friendly UX and UI.
We trained histopathological scanners to detect cancer fast with over 89% accuracy. We improved efficiency in a German car factory by 23% and launched an early warning system for catastrophic events in Poland.
86% of our clients chose Stermedia based on recommendations.
Send us your CV or portfolio