What Are the Pros of a Machine Learning Matching System for HR?
Finding a valuable job is a life goal for most of the people in the world. However, not only employees have the challenge to find a job at the best possible company, but also employers are facing the problem of matching the best candidate for the role they offer. Our client, Work Service decided to support companies that are struggling with such an issue. Its goal was to create the best matching system.
Work Service wanted to speed up the recruitment process by preparing a recommendation platform connected with resumes. Job offers are sorted and matched with a potential candidate. It helps to automate recruiters’ work and save time which can be dedicated to different activities in the company. One of the challenges was to exclude candidates without needed experience, educational background or skills.
Based on this need, Stermedia created a system processing job offers in batch mode. We analyzed all of the possibilities and focused on:
- preparing map/graph of the skills, education, and roles
- creating the application to labeling from CVs and job offers
- automatic data extractions (like skills, education, and experience) from CV
- application to extract skills manually
- initial phone job interview with the candidate run by a AI bot; based on it, extra information about the candidate is collected effortlessly
- AI bot is connected with RMS system which has been developed in Java by Stermedia since 2015
- candidates recommendation system working as Machine Learning in both ways:
job offer -> candidate and candidate -> job offer
Deep learning experts from Stermedia done a great job giving us depth analysis of social media (eg. LinkedIn, Twitter, Github, etc.) in terms of search candidates for the job, the initial automatic verification data profile, forecasting changes of job, combining profiles of the same person.
3000 education entities
10 models of artificial intelligence
100 000+ models fitted for parameters optimization
- Text lemmatization and normalization
- HTML tags treatment
- Misspelling treatment
- Word2Vec (a numerical representation of text)
- Brand classification of candidate
- Clustering (k-means)
- Topic modeling (NEF, LDA)
- Classification (xgBOOST)
- Recommendation (FM, xgBOOST)
Python, k-means, knn, NEF, LDA, PCA, Factorization Machines, xgBoost, word2vec, levenshtein distance, django, Django Rest Framework, d3.js, ggplot
Let's talk about your project
Leave us a message so we can understand your idea and goal.
In the next step, we will focus on requirements and provide a quotation.