Stermedia is committed to protecting your privacy.
Our website can be browsed through without leaving any personal info except when we need it to respond to your request. By visiting www.stermedia.ai you accept the terms described below. Stermedia reserves the right to modify them at any time. Our activities are kept within this policy. Please read it carefully.
Data Protection Rights According to GDPR
As of May 25, 2018, the privacy of our EU-based clients is protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). As a data collector and Administrator, we have amended our policies to comply with the GDPR regarding the collection, processing, and storage of personal data. Data subjects have the right to request the full extent of their personal data that has been collected, processed, and stored by Stermedia, free of charge. Stermedia does not collect, process, or store personal data without the subject’s prior consent.
The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows.
Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier and title.
Contact Data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers. Usage Data includes information about how you use our Site, products and services.
Content Data includes any content which you upload onto the Site such as comments and other text or images that contain personal data.
How Is Your Personal Data Collected?
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, online or otherwise.
- Data you upload onto our Site. You may upload Content Data on our Site when you use our services.
Third parties or publicly available sources.
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
Technical Data from the following parties: (i) analytics providers (ii) advertising networks; and (iii) search information providers. Identity, Profile and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House. Identity, Profile and Contact Data from data providers who obtain such data from publicly available sources.
Why we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information for various purposes, for processing your order, corresponding with you, providing you with a subscription or in connection with a job application. We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.In addition, we may also collect information relating to your use of our Web sites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
We do not share your information with other companies, nor with the government unless legally required to do so.
- To fulfill your requests by us.
- To provide you with our newsletter.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- To support products or services you have obtained from us.
- To personalize your experience while you are on our sites, make navigation easier, and for Web site usage statistics.
- For marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
How can you control your data?
You, as a Data Subject, besides withdrawing consent, have the right to:
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding or using it.
- Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
Object to processing your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Object to automated decision-making, including profiling, that is not to be subject of any automated decision-making by us using your personal information or profiling of you.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party. This enables you to take your data from us in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format.
- Withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
What We May Need From You
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time Limit to Respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within 2-3 business days. In case if there is any delay, we will notify you and keep you update.
Any grievance or complaint, in relation to the processing of information, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. A grievance shall be redressed as expeditiously as possible.
Now you know everything, feel free to visit our home page: www.stermedia.ai.